US Educational Software Introducer (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & Wellbeing):
We are looking for individuals to be at the forefront of introducing our specialized software solutions to educational institutions and teachers. The products include:
- Literacy intervention
- Maths intervention
- Mental Health & Wellbeing program
- Literacy Screener
- Numeracy Screener
This is a great opportunity for those with experience in educational sales or a similar role to earn an uncapped amount of commission. This role is commission-only, offering a competitive commission structure based all confirmed sales. The more you sell, the more you earn. No base salary or benefits are provided.
Some of the key desirables of the role are:
- Previous experience in education or software industry. (D)
- A strong understanding of dyslexia, dyscalculia and wellbeing, as well as the challenges faced by individuals with these learning difficulties. (D)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively present and communicate the value of our software solutions to potential customers. (D)
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a drive to achieve and exceed sales targets. (D)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty. (D)
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Familiarity with CRM software and proficiency in utilizing sales tools and techniques to manage customer interactions and track sales activities. (D)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple leads and opportunities simultaneously. (D)
- Willingness to adapt to a dynamic sales environment and embrace continuous learning to stay updated on software features, advancements, and industry trends. (D)
- A passion for improving education and a commitment to making a positive impact on individuals with dyslexia, dyscalculia, and wellbeing. (D)
We would be particularly interested in candidates that have experience of working in the special education sector and/or the educational software industry.
So, if you have a passion for improving education and a commitment to making a positive impact on individuals as well as being interested in joining an innovative, forward-looking company, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Further information and how to apply
- To discuss this post further please contact IDL on 01524 580665
To apply send in a cover letter with an up-to-date CV to [email protected]