Exciting News for American Educators – IDL Literacy and Numeracy Intervention Software Now Available in the USA
Published on 17/08/2021
We are delighted to announce that the full US version of our award-winning Literacy and Numeracy software has just been released! Now your students can access a program that has already supported thousands of schools around the world with their special education requirements.
- A complete overhaul of the vernacular of IDL to suit a US setting
- US accents and voiceovers to complement our multi-sensory approach
- All of our money questions include dollars and cents
- Math modules use imperial and metric measurements
- Program designed to specifically meet Common Core Standards
- Lessons tailored to US curriculum
- US time zone customer support infrastructure in place
If you're interested in finding a fresh, charity-owned, cutting edge resource for your school or district, we are offering free school trials of IDL with no obligation to purchase. Furthermore, IDL offer free training so that our industry experts can give you a full walkthrough of the program before you decide to commit. If you would like to request an online demonstration and free trial, please don't hesitate to get in touch here.